"Ghostbusters" starring Mindy Kaling, America Ferrera, Aubrey Plaza, and Rebel Wilson
YES YES YES
I am so there
GIVE ME THIS THING
Anything. Everything. Where are you from? What are you allergic to? Weirdest scar on your body. Most awkward vehicular experience of your life. Worst movie you ever forced yourself to sit through. Personality characteristics you can’t resist. Facial features you find repulsive. How many fish have you inadvertently murdered over the course of your life? What food could you happily wish off the skin of the universe? What are you afraid of? What do you need to be happy? What would you want God to look like? Sound like? Smell like? First three thoughts upon waking this morning. Ideal career path. Most embarrassing date you’ve ever been on. Craziest recurring sexual fantasy. Describe the teacher you got along best with in high school. Describe your goals from when you were seven. Favorite outfit for bad days. Loneliest memory. Most memorable nickname. What is your family like? What is your room like? Do you like to paint? How do you sort your DVD collection? Most aggressive pet peeve. Fondest memory. How do your cope with stress? What is your process for falling in love?Literally, when I care about someone, I’m fascinated by every thread in their the story. For who they are, and how they became that person. Details are incredible. And obviously you should probably know a little about someone before you just start firing off random questions, but honest to god, my favorite thing is just playing question tag with people. When she first visited, Britt and I literally spent hours just going back and forth with stuff like that.
the main eight vallaslin of the pantheon; their simple and advanced versions. merrill and velanna have variations of falon’din and ghilan’nain to set them apart from the other dalish, so i might consider variations as well 8U
Reference for when I roll my Lavellan - craftsmaster it is!
Alina Davis, a 23-year-old trans woman, and Allison Brooks, her 19-year-old partner, donned matching white floor-length bridal gowns and married at a civil registry office earlier this month.
As Davis is still legally regarded as male, the office had no choice but to hand them a marriage certificate.
The couple said officials chided them, and appeared to be violent.
‘She called us the shame of the family and said we need medical treatment … I was afraid my pussycat [an affectionate pet name in Russian] would beat the fuck out of her,’ Davis said on her VK page.
But the couple were allowed to sign the papers, meaning a gay couple in Russia are legally recognized as married – even if it’s through a loophole.
‘This is an important precedent for Russia,’ Davis said.
Russia banned same-sex marriage and outlawed ‘gay propaganda’ in 2013.
holy jesus look at these two warrior princesses
they are my heroes
YOU GO GIRLS
"Oh, you don’t wanna recognize my gender? Okay then lol guess you have to recognize my marriage"
that is amazing
Okay but other reports state that Alina identifies as androgyne but feels more comfortable as a woman, it definitely is trans excellence but the label she uses is not reported correctly here.
Thanks for the info! (This means it’s not only trans excellence but also NONBINARY EXCELLENCE YEAH!)
Alright, you rotten tater tot. You brought this upon yourself. You came into my askbox and left this message when I was posting a bunch of Damian Wayne. You opened this box of crap cookies. Now it’s time for you to eat them. (Although this whole thing is very belated. Because I needed some time to cool off after reading this when I first got it. But I’m ready now. And I came prepared, so I hope you are ready now.)
First of all, I have a serious bone to pick with people who think of Damian Wayne as being just a brat. Just a brat. He’s totally just a brat! He’s never shown any character traits beyond being bratty.
It’s not like he’s ever shown intense emotion over the brutal deaths of children before.
It’s not like he struggles to control himself and improve himself and live up to everyone’s expectations…
…or gets hurt when those attempts aren’t acknowledged and treated as accomplishments.
And he’s never had any meaningful friendships with anyone for a reason other than his own personal gain, right?
He doesn’t grapple with his own inner demons. He’s never had to figure out who he was, and it’s not like he’s ever shown an honest want to change or anything.
And obviously the only person he cares about is himself.
Yeah, he can be a badly behaved child sometimes. Damian is prickly, I’m not going to argue about that. He’s made some pretty piss-poor decisions, but he’s a little kidwho was raised in a seriously messed up way. Give him a little bit of understanding, if not slack. To diminish his character traits and boil all of his complexity down to “he’s just a brat” shows a gross misunderstanding of the character that I don’t even want to touch.
Now, as for your statement that he has “no interesting development”, I simply have no idea what you mean. Damian has one of the most interesting character arcs I have ever read, and he’s grown so much since his first appearance. Whether you like him or not, or whether you think Damian has grown in the right direction or not, you can’t tell me that Damian hasn’t grown as a person.
And all of that development was somehow… uninteresting to you? I’d really hate to know what counts as interesting character development for you. I mean… have you seen this kid? He used to be so jumpy/uptight that you couldn’t even touch him before he’d wake up:
And he turned into this snuggly little pile of adorable buttface who’ll let his guard down enough that he can actually rest:
If you don’t wanna like Damian, that’s on you. But at least dislike him for reasons that make sense, honey, and don’t bring your Damian hate to my doorstep unless you’re looking to be taught.
If I’m shopping at Target and I see this, I’m calling the cops.
Seriously. I don’t care about your fucking rights, I just want to buy some dad jeans and maybe a tub of frosted animal crackers without having to worry about your casually slung assault rifle going off and the bullet ricocheting off the price checker and right into my ass. Thanks but no thanks.
This can not be real
but think about it if it was armed black people or hispanic people. They would be considered “thugs” and “criminals”. If it was a group of people from the middle east they would be terrorists, But because it’s like 800 different shades of mayo they’re using their 2nd amendment rights…smdh.
rest assured that this rule is not for black people. they would freak out for sure if a black person came into the store carrying…let alone three or four
That’s because white people are automatically deemed “responsible” by default… even when they’re the majority of mass shooters in the US.
^^^^^^^ I was waiting for that
He is taking a course on Marxist ideology.
He says, “The only real solution is to smash the system and start again.”
His thumb is caressing the most bourgeois copy of the communist manifesto that I have ever seen,
He bought it at Barnes and Noble for twenty-nine U.S. American dollars and ninety-nine cents,
Its hard cover shows a dark man with a scarved face
Waving a gigantic red flag against a fictional smoky background.
The matte finish is fucking gorgeous.
He wants to be congratulated for paying Harvard sixty thousand dollars
To teach him that the system is unfair.
He pulls his iPhone from his imported Marino wool jacket, and leaves.
What people can’t possibly tell from the footage on TV
Is that the water cannon feels like getting whipped with a burning switch.
Where I come from, they fill it with sewer water and hope that they get you in the face with your mouth open
So that the hepatitis will keep you in bed for the next protest.
What you can’t tell from Harvard square,
Is that when the tear gas bursts from nowhere to everywhere all at once,
It scrapes your insides like barbed wire, sawing at your lungs.
Tear gas is such a benign term for it,
If you have never breathed it in you would think it was a nostalgic experience.
What you can’t learn at Barnes and Noble,
Is that when they rush you, survival is to run,
I am never as fast as when the police are chasing me.
I know what happens to women in the holding cells down there and yet…
We still do it.
I inherited my communist manifesto,
It has no cover—
Because my mother ripped it off when she hid it in the dust jacket of “Don Quixote”
The day before the soldiers destroyed her apartment,
Looking for subversive propaganda.
She burned the cover, could not bring herself to burn the pages,
Hoped to God the soldiers couldn’t read,
They never found it.
So she was not killed for it, but her body bore the scars of the torture chamber,
For wanting her children to have a better life than she did,
Don’t talk to me about revolution.
I know what the price of smashing the system really is, my people already tried that.
The price of uprise is paid in blood,
And not Harvard blood.
The blood that ran through the streets of Santiago,
The blood thrown alive from Argentine helicopters into the Atlantic.
It is easy to say “revolution” from the comfort of a New England library.
It is easy to offer flesh to the cause,
When it is not yours to give.
Catalina Ferro, “Manifesto” (via dialecticsof)
I feel like people do need to remember that there is a very real, very painful, very human element to the word “revolution”.
Reread your own message. Who is dying by the hands of the police? Black people.. on purpose.. Black people are intentionally being killed by the police… Not “people”.. because this is happening at an institutional level in which specifically Black people are purposefully being killed, arrested and dehumanized by the police because they are Black. It’s really fucking simple, actually. There’s a pattern— that’s why race matters. We— Black people— are all as en entire race in fucking danger that’s why race matters. Because it ISN’T just happening to “people”… it’s happening to Black people BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK. It’s not a coincidence.
Why would it not matter that one group of people is intentionally being killed..? They’re being killed by the police BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK.. LITERALLY. Why would it not be about race if Black people are specifically being targeted to be killed like why wouldn’t that be important… Why do you not want to involve race? Tell me if you see a pattern that would help you understand why it’s about race
- A black fashion student says he was brutally attacked by a gang of Hasidic men who shouted anti-gay slurs at him while he was walking through Williamsburg after a night of partying, the Daily News has learned.
- Eric Garner is choked and killed by the police in public on camera because of racial profiling
- Black man blew a 0.00 on breathalyzer test and is arrested for DUI
- If I see three or four young black men walking down the street, I have to stop them and check their names. I want them to be afraid every time they see the police that they might get arrested.Chief Russell Mills to the LA Times after shooting and killing black 89-year-old great grandfather Shawn Monroe at a barbecue unprovoked. Today, he walks free with no charges, despite numerous witnesses and his own admission that he enjoys terrorizing black people.
- ACU students say hate crime highlights racism on campus By Jennifer Kendall
- 93-year-old activist: NC voting restrictions worse now than during the Jim Crow era
- Man Arrested After Drinking Iced Tea In Public Must Take Deal Or Go To Trial
- Javier Payne, a 14-year-old black boy from the Bronx who was attacked by the NYPD last weekend as he was walking home from a hookah shop in his neighborhood.
- Police Commissioner Calls Obama N-word and Refuses to Apologize
- Man dies defending daughter during alleged hate crime
- West Virginia man kills new black neighbors without warning
- More white people use drugs but Black people are sent to jail for drugs at 10 times the rate that white people are
- Black people who “sound Black” earn less money than those who don’t because of associations with stereotypes. Black people who “sound Black” are less likely to get called back for jobs
- Black children grow up literally associating being Black with being bad and ugly
- White people when tested shot more unarmed Black subjects than armed and unarmed white subjects
- Hate crimes increase after Boston tragedy
- Moroccan High School Student is linked to Boston tragedy for being Brown
- NYPD Commissioner wants Black and Latino men to fear him after the police targeted literally 90 percent Black and Latino men in New York and humiliating them by frisking them in public under the assumption that they had weapons. Studies found that white men were the ones who overwhelmingly had weapons while Black and Latino men didn’t
- White people blaming and convicting Black men for crimes they never committed and everyone believing them because of racism
- Stop and Frisk, ruled unconstitutional was practiced by New York police disproportionately and unfairly affecting 90% Black and Latino men because of racism
- Here are some of the numbers on hate crimes against People of Color and btw, Neo Naziism is increasing!
- Every 28 Hours an African American is Extrajudicially Murdered in the U.S.
- Black people 3 times more likely to be arrested for Marijuana
- Black people receive much harsher sentencing than white people for the same crimes do I need to go on?
- Deaf Black man is stabbed out of internalized racism when his sign language is mistaken for a GANG SIGN
- Oops! Chicago police raids the wrong house, holds an 11 month old at gunpoint to raise their hand, kills their dog all because of racism and assuming it was a crackhouse! Oopsies
- Let’s take it overseas! Black people in England and Wales are 7 times more likely to be stopped by police than white people. Asian people are twice as likely
- White kids think it’s totally okay and normal to photograph themselves lynching a Black baby doll like an effigy
- Here’s a graph of the statistic that approx every 28 hours an African American is extrajudicially executed in the US
- NYPD profiling and targeting LGBT*Q People of Color
- Black students (especially boys and children with disabilities) face more and harsher punishments in public schools and are being pushed out of schools into the criminal justice system.
- Black male incarceration has jumped 500% from 1986 to 2004
- Albany police: SWAT literally uses a poor Black neighborhood to train in because they say it’s ‘realistic’
- The audio recording from a young man of color of a NYPD stop and frisking him based solely how he looks calling him a “FUCKING MUTT”
- Incarceration rates by ethnicity
- African-American man says NYPD made him rap before freeing him
- Black Detroit woman shot to death while seeking help in white neighborhood after car crash
- Woman Says She Called 911 for an Ambulance for Her Fiancé, Cops Came and Shot Him Instead
- A Black man holding a wallet is more likely to be shot by the police than a White man holding a gun.
- Students of color At University of Texas Attacked By An Epidemic Of ‘Bleach Bombs’
- Racism Linked to Adult-Onset Asthma in Black Women
- Black firefighter waves to white police man and is handcuffed and on the ground
- Disparities in the workforce exist as Black women and Latino men work more than white women and white men but the racial wage gap still exists
- Oakland: Study finds racial bias in boys’ arrests targeting guess who? Black young men, of course!
- How is it that 58% of prisoners are Black and Latino if 70% of crime committed here is done by white people?
- Forty Percent of White Americans Are Lying About Their ‘Black Friend’
- When whites were presented with an argument against the death penalty or three strikes that emphasized the racial bias of the policy, they became more (not less) supportive of capital punishment and three strikes laws.
- African-Americans More Likely To Receive Lower-Quality Kidneys, Study Finds
- Famous actor Brandon T. Jackson is called racial slurs on his flight and told “I don’t care if you’re Obama’s son” then questioned by the police and restricted from flying and left alone to look for a hotel himself for being the victim of racism on US Airways
- Rob Brown, famous star of Treme is racially profiled and arrested at Macy’s for purchasing a watch with his own money and his own credit card and accused of fraud
- Kayla Philips tries to purchase a bag at Barney’s and is also accused of fraud at Barney’s because they didn’t believe she could afford it
- I mean have you heard about Mike Brown who is a teen that was gunned down for “walking in the street” and lied on by the police about “stealing” from a shop that says he didn’t steal from there and they didn’t call the police at all?
- Have you been keeping up with Ferguson and who’s being shot at for peacefully protesting?
- White people literally care so little about Black life that they think “if i was gunned down” hashtag is a joke… they think Black people being killed by the police is funny and a joke. Nothing is sacred.
- Unarmed black man, Ezell Ford, killed by LAPD hmm I wonder if racism played a part
- Ferguson police refer to protesting crowd as “animals” and enact violence with wooden bullets and tear gas against them
- A Black innocent bystander happens to be the one to be attacked and arrested by a mallcop during a protest
- Racist bus driver caught on tape using racist slurs to Black kids and family
- Renisha McBride is the victim of gun violence and yet is put on trial for her own death instead of the guilty killer as ‘drunk woman’
- Black man is shot dead by police in Walmart ‘after he picked up a toy gun’ — interesting that white people are toting real rifles around Target with no problem
- Police beat a Black teenage girl for “breaking curfew” on what planet would that deserve any physical consequence
- Family of Black man killed by officer at Red Arrow Park says he was shot 15 times
- How is it that a Black man blows 0.00 on the breathalyzer and is still arrested
- Keep in mind that white people are still painting their skin brown and black to commit crimes so that innocent Black men are blamed while their identity is protected
- Babysitter Robs 4 Year Old, Blames a Black Man, Black Neighbor Falsely Arrested
- Chief Russell Mills to the LA Times after shooting and killing black 89-year-old great grandfather Shawn Monroe at a barbecue unprovoked says “If I see three or four young black men walking down the street, I have to stop them and check their names. I want them to be afraid every time they see the police that they might get arrested” Today, he walks free with no charges, despite numerous witnesses and his own admission that he enjoys terrorizing black people.
- There are hate crimes happening on ACU campus against Black people in which people are ticketing Black people’s cars with “Black people don’t own nice cars” etc.
- Black Man Arrested After Drinking Iced Tea In Public Must Take Deal Or Go To Trial
- Black Mother Of Special Needs Son Arrested After Entering His School To Console Him.. How does that make sense?
- Javier Payne is a 14-year-old black boy from the Bronx who was attacked by the NYPD last weekend as he was walking home from a hookah shop in his neighborhood.
- Police Commissioner Calls Obama N-word and Refuses to Apologize. Being the president or ivy league educated or raised by white people does not encourage racists to stop being racist
- Racist pub landlord tells TV chef Lorraine Pascale ‘n*****s aren’t welcome’ but she’s OK because his wife ‘likes her cakes’
- NYPD beat Muslim teens, rip off hijabs
- More social experiments where Black people seen breaking into cars are treated exactly how you’d expect and white people are offered help
- Black 8-Year-Old Shot by White Neighbor Struggles to Recover in Texas. Eight years old. Shot by white neighbor. Take it in.
- NIH study reveals black scientists are systematically underfunded wow not shocking to anyone though
- West Virginia white man kills new black neighbors without warning
- Debt Collectors Are More Likely To Go After Black People
- Unarmed Brooklyn Black Man Charged With Felonious Assault For Two Women Shot By NYPD. How does it make sense that the NYPD has bad aim and a man they were shooting at is blamed for it?
- Black female professor reprimanded for pointing out existence of structural racism to white male students
- Three black students waiting for bus arrested after cops order them to ‘disperse’
- Selling While Black: Racism Revealed in Online Shopping Study
- African American Postman Shot and Killed, Apparently Mistaken For ‘Prowler’
- Hate crimes charges after students fasten bike lock around black roommate’s neck and call him ‘Three-fifths’
- Innocent Teenager, Never Convicted, Spends 3 Years in Jail Before Charges Dropped
- African-American man says NYPD made him rap before freeing him like this is a funny silly game for them
- Cervical cancer vaccine misses minority women, study finds
- The shutdown left Native american children in the cross hairs and who cared ….Where was the national outcry?
- Woman Says She Called 911 for an Ambulance for Her Fiancé, Cops Came and Shot Him Instead. Guess his race just guess
- Here’s a vine where you can see a Black person walking leisurely as a white police officer chases them and so they move off to the side and then seemingly confused, surrender by sitting down and they’re still pushed for literally no reason
- Let’s spot some patterns in the ‘police brutality’ tag over the last 2 years
It is about race, I’m not “making it about race”. Why don’t you want it to be about race when it already is…?
The thing you were waiting for is here. Are you dancing yet?